How about a beautiful set of smudge-proof eyebrows that stay looking great all day, whatever the weather?
Permanent eyebrows will enhance your appearance and can make you look more youthful.
Once you have them you could never imagine life without them.
We often wonder how did brows become this important?
But it’s quite easy to understand because brows really do frame the face.
What can you expect during your brow appointment?
We start by explaining what you can expect from your appointment:
- We listen to what you want to achieve and what’s important to you
- We design your brow template together as we want your input along the way
- We discuss and advise on colour choices
- The treatment is completed using top-quality equipment and products
- Once treatment is completed you may get a slight bit of redness if any at all. The specialist technique we use means you don’t get any swelling or bleeding so no downtime is required for this treatment
- Lastly, we book your FREE top up which is between 6-12 weeks after your first session. We like to call this top up our perfecting appointment. In this appointment, we check to see how the brows have healed. We make any necessary tweaks to the shape/colour (often people decide to go darker at their top-up). The treatment isn’t finished until both of us are happy.
Do you provide an aftercare service?
We have a dedicated aftercare service with a priority number that you can use any time after your treatment if you need to discuss your treatment or any concerns.
This treatment is different to anything else on the market as the true healed results aren’t seen until 6 weeks after treatment, this is because the brow goes through a healing process. You can expect the colour to appear darker, bolder and more defined just after treatment especially around days 2-3 after treatment. Around 5-7, the brows usually start to flake away from the top layer of the brow underneath looks very light and sometimes can even appear to have disappeared this is because the ink has now healed under a milky layer of skin often making it appear dull. Over the next 4-6 weeks the colour will start to return and look more vibrant with the fully healed result typically being achieved by week 6 which will look like a softer more powdery version of what was originally done.
How long will my eyebrows last?
This is a tricky question to answer because every skin type is different but what I can let you know are the things that will fade them quicker.
- Sunlight/sunbeds will be your brow’s worst enemy. Not only does it fade your brows quicker, but frequent tanning does also make your skin tougher to tattoo
- Anti-ageing creams will fade your brows quicker as they are designed to speed up natural skin cell turnover
- Smoking/alcohol speeds up the signs of ageing which in turn will age your brows quicker
- Chemical facials/extreme exfoliations will fade the brows quicker as this will remove layers of skin
Do you have any other questions?
Please arrange a call back from one of our team to discuss further.