What if you could make your lips look fuller without the need for lip fillers?
Your permanent lip treatment will help you to achieve that perfect pout by restoring colour and contour to your lips. Whether you have uneven, thin or pale lips this treatment will give you a natural enhancement which will make you smile all day long.
Lips are one of the most noticed features on someone as we use them for talking, singing and most importantly kissing so we’ve got to make the most of them, right?
Lips, only £350-£395.
What can you expect during your lips appointment?
- We listen to what you want to achieve and what’s important to you
- We assess your current lip border and how much colour may have been lost we then design your lip template taking this into account with the view of balancing out the lip symmetry as much as possible
- We discuss and advise on colour choices
- The treatment is completed using top-quality equipment and products
- Once treatment is completed you may get swelling/redness that usually subsides within 24hours so you may need to consider whether or not you require downtime
- Lastly, we book your FREE top up which is between 6-12 weeks after your first session. We like to call this top up our perfecting appointment. In this appointment, we check to see how the brows have healed. We make any necessary tweaks to the shape/colour (often people decide to go darker at this appointment). The treatment isn’t finished until both of us are happy.
Do you provide an aftercare service?
We have a dedicated aftercare service with a priority number that you can use any time after your treatment if you need to discuss your treatment or any concerns.
This type of treatment is different to anything else on the market as the true healed results aren’t seen until 6 weeks after treatment, this is because the lips go through a healing process. You can expect the colour to appear brighter, bolder and more defined just after treatment. Around day 2-3 the lips will feel chapped and little flakes will start to peel off. The colour underneath will look very light and dull and sometimes can even appear to have disappeared this is because the lips go through a frosting stage where the pale layer of skin has healed over the top to protect them. Over the next 4-6 weeks the colour will start to return and look more vibrant with the fully healed result typically being achieved by week 6 (week 8-10 for melanin-rich lips).
How long will my lips last?
This is a tricky question to answer because everyone’s lips are different but what I can tell you are the things that will fade them quicker.
- Sunlight/sunbeds will be your lip’s worst enemy. Not only does it fade your lips quicker, but you can easily burn your lips and cause irreversible sun damage which makes them really tough to tattoo
- Smoking/alcohol speeds up the signs of ageing which in turn will age your lips quicker
- Chemical lip plumpers /extreme exfoliations will fade the lips quicker as this will remove layers of skin
*Please note if you suffer from cold sores you must discuss this with us before proceeding with your treatment.
Do you have any other questions?
Please arrange a call back from one of our team to discuss further.