Would you love to wake up every morning with fresh, elegant looking eyes?
Permanent eyeliner will define your eyes, give the appearance of fuller lashes and make your eyes stand out. This designer liner is the ultimate makeup, and routine time saver, you will never look back.
“The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.”
– Audrey Hepburn
Eyeliner, only £295-£395.
What can you expect during your eyeliner appointment?
- We listen to what you want to achieve and what’s important to you
- We will assess that your eyes are suitable for the liner style you’re wanting. If it’s not suitable we’ll advise other suitable options.
- We discuss and advise on colour choices
- The treatment is completed using top-quality equipment and products
- Once treatment is completed you may get slight swelling/redness that usually subsides within 24hours. This treatment will not affect your sight and requires zero downtime.
- Lastly, we book your FREE top up which is between 6-12 weeks after your first session. We like to call this top up our perfecting appointment. In this appointment, we check to see how the liner has healed. We make any necessary tweaks to the shape/colour (often people decide to go darker at this appointment). The treatment isn’t finished until both of us are happy.
Do you provide an aftercare service?
We have a dedicated aftercare service with a priority number that you can use any time after your treatment if you need to discuss your treatment or any concerns.
This type of treatment is different to anything else on the market as the true healed results aren’t seen until 6 weeks after treatment, this is because the eyes go through a healing process. You can expect the colour to appear brighter, bolder and more defined just after treatment. Around day 2-3 the eyes will feel dry and little flakes will start to peel off. The colour underneath will look very light and dull and sometimes can even appear to have disappeared this is because a pale layer of skin has healed over the top to protect them. Over the next 4-6 weeks the colour will start to return and look more vibrant with the fully healed result typically being achieved by week 6.
How long will my eyeliner last?
This is a tricky question to answer because everyone’s skin is different but what I can tell you is you get a lot longer out of liner compared to brows or lips.
The things that will fade them quicker are;
- Sunlight/sunbeds will be your eyeliners worst enemy it will fade your liner quicker,
- Smoking/alcohol speeds up the signs of ageing which in turn will age your liner much quicker
- Conditions like dry eye can fade it quicker due to the usage of drops
*Please note the use of lash serums is not allowed 6 weeks before treatment
Do you have any other questions?
Please arrange a call back from one of our team to discuss further.